Home / Courses / Training of Instructor and Assessor (according to CR (EU) 2015/340) / Synthetic Training Device Instrutor Refresher Training (STDI REF)
Synthetic Training Device Instrutor Refresher Training (STDI REF)
The students are expected to:
- Review and discuss the impact of regulation on the training of air traffic controllers.
- Review and discuss the human factors issues concerning teaching and learning, communications and stress impacting on the training.
- Review and discuss effective techniques for classroom training.
- Review and discuss the appropriate instructional techniques during briefing, demonstration, monitoring and debriefing using the theory learned.
- Review and discuss the purpose of assessment in training and explain how training reports should be written.
holders of a STDI endorsement
- STDI Refresher Course Content And Structure
- Roles Of The Course Instructor And Participants
- Course Assessment Process
II. Training Organisation
- Types Of ATCO Training
- Unit Training Plan
- Unit Competence Scheme
- Requirements For Instructors
III. Human Factors
- Teaching and Learning
IV. Training Techniques
- Effective Classroom Presentation
V. Assessment Methods and Report Writing
- Report Writing