Home / Courses / Training of Instructor and Assessor (according to CR (EU) 2015/340) / OJTI Training Program (OJTI)
OJTI Training Program (OJTI)
The students are expected to:
- Appreciate the impact of regulation on the training of air traffic controllers.
- Describe human factors issues concerning teaching and learning, teams, communications and stress impacting on the training.
- Apply the appropriate OJT techniques during briefing, demonstration, talk-through, monitoring and debriefing using the theory learned.
- Appreciate the purpose of assessment in training and explain how training reports should be written.
ATCOs with at least 2 years of experience
- Common Core Content and Training for ATCOs and Unit Training
- Unit Training Plan
- Unit Training Structure
II. Human Factors
- Teaching and Learning
- Teams and Interactions within Teams
- On-the-Job-Training Instructor (OJTI)
III. Training Techniques
- Talk Through
IV. Assessment Methods and Report Writing
- Report Writing