ARO Specialist Courses
The course enables refresh and gain the relevant knowledge of the AIS environment with a focus on the ARO essential topics. The appropriate procedures are followed with regards to the AIS Training Development Guidelines and other related guidelines and materials.
The course is designed for participants with the intermediate or upper intermediate level of English language knowledge (minimum requirement).
Phase I - ATS Reporting Office
- Air Crew Flight Preparation
- Pre-flight Information Bulletin
- Single European Sky
Phase II - Aeronautical Information Service
- Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Transition from AIS to AIM
- Aeronautical Data Exchange Standards
- Digital NOTAM