AIS Specialist Courses
The objective of the course is to cover the organisation of the aeronautical information services and the aeronautical reporting office structure and procedures required by ICAO and the content of the publications of aeronautical information.
The course is designed for participants with the intermediate or upper intermediate level of English language knowledge (minimum requirement).
Phase I - AIS Overview and Coordination
- Principles of AIS
- Organisation of AIS
- Responsibilities and Functions of AIS
- Integrated Aeronautical Information Package
- Aeronautical Charts
Phase II - ARO Functions
- FPL Process and FPL Associated Messages
- Provision of Information for Flight Preparation
- Accepting Post-flight Information and Transmitting to ATS/AIS
- Supporting Incident Investigation ( from ARO Perspective)
- Compilation of statistical data