Aerodrome Control Instrument with Radar Control Endorsement ADI (TWR)(RAD)
Students shall, upon successfull completion of the course, have required knowledge and practical skills related to a rating endorsement compliant with Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/340 of 20 February 2015.
Students shall have successfully completed ATCO Basic Training and ADI(TWR) Rating Training.
- Theory - Minimum 63 periods (1 period lasts 45 minutes)
- Practical Training - Minimum 22 exercices
- Briefings and debriefings are part of the practical training
- Course Introduction (INTR)
- Aviation Law (LAW)
- Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Meteorology (MET)
- Navigation (NAV)
- Aircraft (ACFT)
- Equipment And Systems (EQPM)
- Abnormal And Emergency Situations (ABES)