Aerodrome Control Instrument Rating for Tower (ADI/TWR)
- Course Introduction (INTR)
- Aviation Law (LAW)
- Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Meteorology (MET)
- Navigation (NAV)
- Aircraft (ACFT)
- Human Factors (HUM)
- Equipment and Systems (EQPM)
- Professional Environment (PEN)
- Unusual/Degraded/Emergency Situations (UDES)Aerodromes (AGA)
- Theory– minimum 24 periods (1 period lasts 45 minutes)
- Briefings and debriefings are part of the practical training
- Practical training – minimum 40 exercises
Students shall have successfully completed ATCO Basic Training.
Students shall, upon succescful completion of the course, have required knowledge and practical skills related to rating specified in APENDIX 4 of Annex 1 of the Commission Regulation (EU) No 340/2015 of 20 February 2015 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures relating to air traffic controllers‘ licences and certificates pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council (and Annex I to ED Decision 2015/010/R Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) to Part ATCO Requirements for the licensing of air traffic controllers Issue 1, 13 March 2015).