Czech Air Navigation Institute will be exhibiting at World ATM Congress 2018 in Madrid, 6-8 March
CANI team would like to invite you to join us at Stand 883, Hall 10. It will be an honor to host you and discuss latest ATM trends, your training needs and our potential cooperation.
Czech Air Navigation Institute located in Prague is a modern fully-equipped Air Navigation Services Center with history of providing a range of training services for more than 30 years. CANI specializes in the provision of ATC Training and also provides flight inspection services and ATM consultancy. CANI established under the Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic is involved in many international projects and programs and will participate as an exhibitor and also as a speaker within the SESAR Walking Tours.
Activities at our stand #883:
SESAR Walking Tour: Tuesday 6th March
- Join SESAR Walking Tour 2, where ANS CR will be presenting together with Airbus and Eurocontrol presentation about Optimised airspace user operations – improving collaborative network planning and execution via the iOAT Flight Plan
- For more information check the sesarju website
- Presentation about FAB CE alliance which is a real regional cooperation on operational and technical developments and harmonisation of activities.
- Get to know revolutionary voice analysis based ATCO monitoring platform. AVAS will be showing its analytical power in the following areas:
- Class insights for ATC training course management
- Fatigue monitoring for ATCO
To be able to fully dedicate our time to your visit, please take the opportunity and arrange an appointment with us in advance via email email@example.com
About the event:
World ATM Congress is the world’s largest international ATM exhibition and conference attracting over 7,500 people each year with more than 190 exhibiting companies from over 120 countries. Operated by CANSO in partnership with ATCA, WATMC brings together the world’s leading air navigation service providers, product developers and experts.
See you in Madrid!