Czech Air Navigation Institute
The Czech Air Navigation Institute (CANI) is a modern fully-equipped Air Navigation Services center with 30 years of industry and Air Traffic Control training experience. Our strong customer focus, multi-national team of qualified instructors, deep domain knowledge and friendly staff make CANI the training provider of choice for many Air Navigation Service Providers from Europe and beyond.
- ATC TOs No. 7124-19-701 CS
- ATC TOs No. 7124-19-701 EN
- CZ/ICAO English 04
- QMS ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
CANI is member of Aviation Academy Group.
Aviation Academy Group
The Aviation Academy Group is a major association of companies and organizations that have links to global aviation industry. Its members are involved in training and education of existing as well as future aviation personnel. Main partners are the Czech Aviation Training Centre (CATC) and Czech Air Navigation Institute (CANI) and is also open to cooperation with other subjects such as:
- Universities with aviation programmes
- Training organizations for pilots, ATS controllers, aircraft engineers, dispatchers and other aviation personnel
- Training organizations for ab-initio training
- Manufacturing firms providing hands-on practical training
- Operators providing practical training
The mission of the Aviation Academy Group is to unify resources, experience and knowledge in education and training of aviation personnel in the Czech Republic and other countries, and offer this combined knowledge to the whole world.
The vision of the Aviation Academy Group is to become one of the leading key players in the world’s aviation training and education in terms of quality and professionalism.